Sweetpotato Pancake Powder
- Brand: Green Hills Natural Foods
- Availability: In Stock
Gluten Free Sugar free All Natural Good source of Fiber, Iron & Calcium* 100% Grown Jamaican Sweet Potato* Green Hills Foods gluten free Sweet Potato Pancake mix is made from the finest ingredients and 100% grown Jamaican sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are pack with powerful nutritional punch. It is reported...
Good source of Fiber, Iron & Calcium*
100% Grown Jamaican Sweet Potato*
Green Hills Foods gluten free Sweet Potato Pancake mix is made from the finest ingredients and 100% grown Jamaican sweet potatoes. Sweet potatoes are pack with powerful nutritional punch. It is reported that in one medium sweet potato, there is over 400 percent of your daily vitamin A requirement, high in fiber, iron and calcium. Our pancake mix is easy to use, has the unforgettable taste and aroma of sweet potatoes. Our pancake mix help you feel full for longer, which can help promote weight loss. Our sugar free pancake will not only be enjoy by children but also by their parents.
Research suggests that increasing consumption of plant foods, like sweet potatoes, decreases the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and overall mortality.
- Whisk 1/4 cup mix (1 serving) with 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon cold water until well blended. Let sit for 3 minutes while griddle or non-stick skillet warms up. Batter thickens as it sits.
2. Heat griddle or non-stick skillet to low heat (285-295°F).
3. Pour batter into 3-4 inch pancakes on lightly greased, pre-heated griddle.
4. Cook until no more bubbles are forming in the centre and the edges look dry (about 3 minutes). Flip and cook until golden brown.
Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Baking Powder (Aluminium Free), Arrowroot Starch, Coconut milk, sea salt, xanthan gum
Allergies: The product is processed in same facility and on common equipment with products containing soy, wheat, egg and medicinal herbs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Packaged in a facility that also uses tree nut, soy, wheat and milk.
Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Refrigeration recommended in warm climates.
Product of Jamaica